понедельник, 26 октября 2015 г.

Гимны с именем "Jehovah"

hymnal.net

Awake, awake Deborah

1
Awake, awake, Deborah!
Awake, awake, utter a song!
Arise, Barak, and lead
Your captivity captive!
(Repeat)
Let your enemies perish, oh Jehovah.
But let them that love Him be as the sun!
2
Awake, awake, Oh generation!
Come out, come out from all the nations.
Arise, Christians, and give
Yourselves to Christ and the church.
(Repeat)
This is the Lord’s generation!
Oh come out from all the nations!
3
Awake, awake, Oh sisters!
Awake, awake, utter this song!
Arise, brothers, and wield
The sword of the Spirit!
(Repeat)

Let us stand strong in the Lord
By fighting with prayer in the Word!

https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/lb/37

But for Me I Will Wait on Jehovah

But for me, I will wait on Jehovah;
I will look for the God of my strength;
In the darkness Jehovah will shine like a light;
Let my enemies no more rejoice.
For I fall, but then I will rise up;
Praise the Lord, Who’s the strength of my heart;
So for me, I will wait on the Lord Jesus Christ;
And in Christ I will rise up again.

https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/ns/467

Jehovah is my Shepherd

Jehovah is my Shepherd; I will lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside waters of rest.
He restores my soul; He guides me on the paths
Of righteousness for His name’s sake.
Your rod and staff comfort me.
Though I walk through death’s valley
I fear no evil, for You are with me.
You spread a feast before me,
You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.
Goodness and lovingkindness
Will follow me always,
I will dwell in the house of Jehovah
For the length of my days.
The lyrics is slightly modified to conform better to the Bible ver

© 2015 hymnal.net

By the Word of Jehovah
I Love Your Word O Jehovah
Jehovah is my Shepherd
Jesus is Jehovah the Savior
May Jehovah Bless You!
The Blessing of the Triune God
The spirit of man is the lamp of Jehovah
There in old Chaldea, product of man's fall
To those who fear Jehovah's name
Trust in the Lord
Whatever Jehovah pleases
Christ in Isaiah
Consider Your Ways
Deut. 7:6; Exo. 15:13
Fallen, in her condition
Glory be to God
He gives power to the faint
I am the Lord that healeth thee
I have set before you life and death
I hear the words of love
Lord, Thy Name is called Jesus
Lord, Thy Name is called Jesus (Alternate Tune)
Lord, teach us to use
  • O Christ, what burdens bow'd Thy head
  • Oh, how lovable, how precious
  • On Christ, salvation rests secure
  • Ordinary Days
  • Preserve me, O God
  • The issue of the third fall of man
  • There are Times
  • There is a healing branch that grows
  • Unto the hills around do I lift up
  • Where is the House
  • Wherever you go, I will go
  • You come to me with a sword and a spear
  • Luwalhati sa Diyos Ama
  • Tinawag "Hesus" Iyong ngalan

    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий